Infrared sauna offers the opportunity to use the sun’s energy for detoxification, weight loss, anti-aging, skin rejuvenation, immune enhancement, and stress reduction. In a one- hour session you can burn up to 1000 calories, detoxify your body, purify your skin, and reduce stress. All of this with no effort at all!
Infrared saunas are different than other saunas in that they use infrared light which is energy from the invisible spectrum of light. The infrared heat penetrates deeply into the body at the cellular level, heats the body, which activates the water molecules, ultimately increasing blood flow and vitality.
Benefits of Infrared Sauna:
- Relaxation. Decreases cortisol and increases serotonin and dopamine.
- Detoxification: Detoxes 7x more than traditional saunas: toxins such as heavy metals, pesticides, radiation, infections and other environmental chemicals.
- Pain Relief: Infrared penetrates the tissue, joints and muscles to relieve inflammation, aches and pains.
- Enhanced Cell Health: Increases the circulation and oxygenates the cells.
- Enhances Immune Function: Increases flow of lymphatics, stimulates white blood cells, and may kill certain microbes and infections.
- Weight Loss: Increases metabolic rate while you relax and promotes the reduction of excess water retention and cellulite.
- Anti-Aging: Purifies the skin and stimulates the growth of new dermal cells. It also stimulates the production of collagen which reduces wrinkles and improves skin tone.