This Valentine’s Day, treat yourself (and your lover!) to an indulgent, delicious treat that will keep you wanting more. This vegan fudge has only 6 ingredients and is super easy to make.
- 1 cup almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (or raw cacao powder)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond butter and coconut oil until smooth.
- Add in the cocoa powder, maple syrup, sea salt and vanilla, and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch square dish, lined with parchment paper and smooth the top with a spatula or back of a spoon.
- Place the dish in the freezer, and allow the fudge to set for at least an hour or overnight before slicing and serving. These are best served right out of the freezer or kept in the fridge because they start to soften and melt if left out at room temperature for too long.
Here’s to a sweet Valentine’s Day!