Guys. When I say these pancakes are about to be your new weekend staple, I mean it. They are so delicious, super nutritious, and will impress any of your brunch guests.
- 2 Cups Flour
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 Cups Oat Milk
- 1 tear stick of @lovewellness Call Me Collagen
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Smash banana in one bowl.
- In another bowl, add flour, smashed banana, baking powder, coconut sugar, oat milk, and collagen. Mix together.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, and blueberries and mix.
- Make pancakes on a non-stick pan with a little bit of butter or cooking spray to keep them from sticking.