Name: @Lauren Bosworth 

What’s your love language? Quality time! That to me is everything.

What’s your zodiac sign? Libra!!! ♎

How do you de-stress? I try to step away from whatever it is that might be stressing me out, whether that’s work or something else, and move my body. For me, this can look like taking a walk around my neighborhood, doing a Peloton class (loveeeee Cody Rigsby), or doing gentle stretching. Movement is key for fighting stress. 

What's your best kept beauty secret? Focus on beauty from within! Drink plenty of water and take your probiotics daily- it’s amazing the results you’ll see from these two simple practices!

What 3 beauty products can you not live without?

• Bag Balm- This is an old-school product you can get at your local drugstore. A makeup artist introduced me to it yearrrrrs ago and I’ve been a fan ever since.
  • Juice Beauty’s STEM CELLULAR Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment- Using an eye cream is super important for my skincare routine. This one I found on a trip to Ulta (the salesman was obsessed with it and really sold it) and now I’m obsessed. It keeps the eye area firm and smooth!
  • Sunscreen- Sunscreen is MAJORLY important to use. I apply Shiseido’s every single morning, even if I’m not going outside.

What’s the most ‘woo-woo’ thing you’ve ever tried? I swear I’ve done allll the ‘woo-woo’ wellness there is! I’ve tried acupuncture, transcendental meditation, laser facials, elimination diets,  you name it. Recently, I’ve been loving my infrared sauna blanket, which is pretty woo-woo.

What's your all time guilty pleasure? Do Target runs count for this? There is nothing that sparks joy like wandering through every aisle in Target. 

What’s your best piece of self-care advice? Self-care is all about balance. Allow yourself to eat healthy but also eat Joe’s pizza with 0 regret or judgement. Work out to maintain health and feel good, but if you want to binge watch Friends then do that. Restricting yourself gets you nowhere so balance is everything! 

What do you do in your daily routine to make you feel empowered? My daily bath routine! I swear that taking a bath every day is the best thing I can do for my health, but also it is a guaranteed 30 minutes to 1 hour that I’m disconnected and focused on my own wellness. It’s empowering to take care of yourself and empowering to disconnect!

What do you love about yourself the most? I love my ability to use my voice. I think the connections I’ve built with women around the world through Love Wellness and being trusted to be an advocate for their health has been something that I am extremely proud of and feel grateful for. 

What’s a challenge you’re facing right now? The Love Wellness team has been remote for nearly two years, so I’m facing the challenge of connecting with my team virtually, Zoom fatigue, and generally not loving working from home. I think this is a challenge that so many can relate to so I definitely don’t feel alone in this. 

What’s a goal you have for yourself this year? I want to connect with my Love Wellness team more (even though we are in constant communication). Our company has really grown, and is continuing to do so, so I want to make sure I really get a chance to know everyone. 

If you had a superpower what would it be? To teleport! I love to travel and it would be amazing to blink and wake up in Greece!

What’s a piece of advice you’d give your younger self? Don’t be so hard on yourself! Everyone is figuring it out and it’s ok to make mistakes. It’s all part of the learning process so you can’t beat yourself up.

What’s your go-to workout? I mix it up! I love Taryn Toomey’s The Class, SLT or any kind of pilates workout feels amazing, and currently loving my Peloton. Walking is always underrated too in my opinion. 

What’s a book or podcast that everyone should read or listen to? I’m a huge fan of Robert Greene’s books- specifically The 48 Laws of Power, The 33 Strategies of War, and Mastery. I’m big into stoicism and his books are really interesting takes on human nature. If you’re in business or interested in stoicism, I highly recommend these.

What’s a mantra that keeps you going? Believe!!!! This is my word for the year. Believe in yourself, believe in the people you surround yourself with, just believe! (PS: Did I get this from Ted Lasso? Maybe :)