Hello Love Clubbers!
Ingredients and instructions for the salad dressing:
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews (soaked for 15 mins in hot water with a little lemon)
- 1 anchovy
- 1tbsp sesame seed oid
- 1/4 cup avocado or veggie oil
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp ginger paste + 1 clove garlic
- 2-3 tbsp rice wine vinegar or lime juice
- 3/4 tsp sriracha (do not skimp!)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 3/4 tsp honey or maple syrup
- Sea salt for taste
- 2-3 tbsp water
- Blend until smooth. Add a little water as needed.
For the salad, you can toss with shredded dinosaur (lacinato) kale, shredded carrots, edamame, chopped green beans or asparagus. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and fried or caramelized shallots.
I hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you give it a try and share any videos or pictures from your kitchen.