RED WHITE and BLUE CHIA PARFAIT
- 5-6 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut yogurt (or Greek yogurt if not vegan)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 Tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Pour the coconut milk into a large jar and add the chia seeds. Stir to combine and add the yogurt.
- Stir very thoroughly, as the chia seeds tend to form clumps, which is a big no-no! You might also want to give the jar a good shake.
- Seal the jar and chill in the fridge for a minimum of four hours, preferably overnight.
- Place the raspberries and agave syrup in a bowl and mash lightly.
- Stir the chilled chia pudding, then add an even layer in little glasses. A jar funnel will help keep things neat!
- Add a layer of the raspberries and spoon some more chia pudding over them.
Top with fresh blueberries and serve immediately