Happy (almost) Earth Day TLC Fam!
Tomorrow we are celebrating and expressing gratitude for Mother Earth (though, we should be doing this regularly as well). I'm sharing my brief guide to Earth Day to help share some ideas on how to celebrate, save, and educate ourselves on how we can keep this beautiful world that we call home. I hope you all are ready to get outside, recycle, and learn how we all can take care of our planet just a bit more.
What To Watch:
Products To Try:
- Stasher’s Reusable Bags
- Soma Reusable Water Bottle
- Everlane’s Clothing (they’ve eliminated 90% of new plastic from their line)
- Baggu’s Masks and reusable totes
- Blueland’s Cleaning Products (clean and sustainable)
- TLC membeer @Hannah Uhler shared this discussion not too long ago as well that has some great reco's!
How to Celebrate:
- Get outside in nature! Plant a tree, clean up around your neighborhood, and spend time recycling to celebrate.
- Calculate your carbon footprint so you can make changes to reduce yours.
- Learn about food waste and instead learn how to compost at home.
- Listen to a podcast or read a book about the environment. Here are some of my favorites:
- Volunteer at your local farmer’s market to support local farmers. Be sure to bring your own reusable bag too.
- If you haven't already, swap out your plastic tupperware for glass containers and replace plastic water bottles with a cute, reusable one.
Learn More on The Love Club from our Experts:
Let me know in the comments how you plan on spending Earth day and the how give back (big or small) on a regular basis.