This month, in honor of National Women's Month, we're featuring incredible women from our community who are making a positive impact in their work and daily lives. Follow along on The Love Club with topic Women's Month. 

Gabby graduated from the Integrative Institute of Nutrition in January 2022. She works with women (and men!) on their unique health goals. From disordered eating, to finding confidence in a workout routine to overall health, Gabby offers three and six month programs, which gives clients the opportunity to work 1:1 with her to optimize a healthy lifestyle. She is also an aspiring fitness coach and personal trainer. 

What drew you to becoming a health coach? 

I know this is cliche to say, but March 2020 (the beginning of COVID) was quite the eye opening start to my health journey. I decided to focus on what I could control in the world of so many unknowns and advocating for holistic health quickly became my passion project! 

What do you love the most about what you do? 

Helping others and inspiring them to be the best version of themselves. There is nothing more powerful than women lifting up other women.

What is something you’ve learned from health coaching? 

I am constantly learning everyday. From my clients, my network, or even my friends I’ve made through coaching. I have found that no matter how much you think you know, there’s always more. The saying is totally true: it is not about the destination, it’s about the journey! 

What’s one piece of advice you live by? 

Always fill your own cup up first and allow the world to benefit from the overload.

What’s a book or podcast that everyone should read or listen to? 

The book “Women, Food and God: An Unexpected Path to Almost Everything” by Geneen Roth. Don’t be thrown off by the title! 

How do you stay motivated? 

Set mini goals/intentions each month so I don’t let the bigger ones bog me down. Remember my “why” always.

What is one self-care practice that is a non-negotiable for you? 

Daily outside walks! 

What do you love about yourself the most? 

My empathy, which drives me to be the best health coach and mentor that I can be. 

Who are some inspirational women in your life and why? 

Online: Aubre Winters because of her unapologetic authenticity. Melissa Wood because of her infectious positivity and ability to slow me down. Megan Roup because of her genius platform and her inspiring energy. 

IRL: My mom because of her resilience. I strive to better myself everyday in her honor. 

How important is it for women to lift each other up and what does that mean to you? 

I think I already mentioned this, but I believe it is the most powerful thing women can do for one another. There are so many obstacles and challenges that come with womanhood, but it is also amazing to be a cheerleader and to watch other women thrive and be true to themselves.

Want to connect with Natalie? Find out more below 👇

Follow her on The Love Club: @Gabby Lauretti 

Follow her on Instagram: gabby.greens