Hi Love Club! How is your 2021 going so far? It's hard to believe we are well into February and that March is upon us. With 2020 behind us, we find ourselves still living in a pandemic and continuing to face many challenges that were presented to us last year. Whether they are health related, missing loved ones, not seeing friends or family, challenges of working from home or not working at all, even becoming at-home teachers for our children's zoom classes. Things are different but that being said, just because they are different doesn't mean we can't find time to create joyful memories.

That's why, for Valentine's Day this year, I decided to have some fun by hosting an at-home dinner party with my husband and kids. These dinner parties have been a saving grace for us and something that we will continue to do well past the pandemic. 

I invite you into my home, to see how we put together a themed Valentine's Day dinner and encourage you to dedicate a night this week or in the weeks to come to your own dinner party. Whether it's with your family, a few friends or virtual, I know it will be a special night to remember.