Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it’s back to work (or school) we go!
Many of us are adjusting to life back in the office and for some, it feels a little more overwhelming than expected. Here are some of the best, nutrient dense, grab and go snack items to help you fuel your way to success!
- Rx Bar Squeezeable nut butter packets. So convenient and so delicious when you only have approximately 1 minute to throw something sustainable down the shoot.
- Peckish. Say hello to a new form of protein on the go- free range hard boiled eggs perfectly packaged and paired with flavorful crispy dip. Say that 5x fast.
- Quantum Energy Squares. Caffeinated vegan energy bars. Need I say more? Perfect for those who need a little boost, but would prefer not to shoot cortisol through the roof with liquid caffeine alone.
- Empower Bar. Delicious energy bar for the times you need a great balance of protein, carbohydrate and fat vs. a 100 calorie granola bar made entirely of refined carbohydrate.
- Epic Maple Glazed Salmon Bites. Saving grace when you do not have time to prepare protein for lunch or dinner!
- Chomps Grass Fed Beef Sticks. Not a fan of fish? Here is the other perfect foundation for a meal when you do not have time to cook protein.
- Biena Chickpea Snacks. Satisfying crunch that actually keeps you full.
- Mush Overnight Oats. Total Game Changer for those who need a quick pre-workout or mid morning pick me up. While this alone doesn’t make for a balanced breakfast, adding a tablespoon of peanut butter gets the job done when you are scrambling in the morning.
- Bare Crunchy Cinnamon Banana Chips. So incredible when you need something sweet without the guilt!
- Mavuno Harvest Chewy Mango and Coconut Bites. Again, chewy and sweet without the guilt.
- From The Ground Up Cauliflower Tortilla Chips. Need a little salty crunch that still supports your vegetable intake? Look no further! And be sure to dip in salsa, guac or hummus for the biggest nutrient boost!
What are your favorite grab and go health food snacks?