Happy (almost) Halloween! This time of year is always the best for trying out fun fall drinks, whether they are in cocktail or mocktail form! This mocktail, inspired by Half Baked Harvest's Haunted Orchard Cocktail, is perfect to serve at your Halloween party this weekend and it's perfect for any age!
What are you all making for your parties? LMK!
- Cinnamon sugar, for rim (optional)
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 6 ounces sparkling cider
- cinnamon stick and apple slices, for garnish
1. Rim a cocktail glass with cinnamon sugar.
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine lemon juice, apple cider, maple syrup, ginger, and cinnamon, shake to combine. Strain into prepared glass. Top with cider. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and apple slices. Enjoy!