Raise your hand if you’re ready to love your liver this summer!
Check out this refreshing summer mocktail to get the ball rolling:
- 12-16 oz bottle of your favorite watermelon juice (this could be cold pressed from your local grocery store or a name brand such as WTRMLN WTR)
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2-3 mint leaves
- Optional garnishes: cubed watermelon, fresh mint (or any herb you love--basil is great too), lemon, orange or lime zest.
- Pour all ingredients in a shaker with a small handful of ice and shake for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Serve over Watermelon Cubes or ice.
- Enjoy immediately!