Perfection 
Perfection 

These zucchini fritters make the perfect low carb, high fiber replacement for your next brunch. I make a big batch and offer a few different toppings- cream cheese, smoked salmon, egg salad, or sliced fruit with Greek yogurt. They're also SO good plain! Only 3 ingredients and super quick to make. Let me know what you think!

Ingredients:

• 3 large zucchini, shredded (I chopped and then placed in my blender to shred into smaller pieces) It should come out to about 4 cups, shredded
  • 2/3 cup flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil for cooking
  • 1 teaspoon of salt

Directions:

1. Place the shredded zucchini over a paper towel and sprinkle salt over. Let it sit for about 10 minutes to let some of the water drain out. Transfer to a large bowl.
  2. Add the flour and eggs and mix well. Form patties about 3 tablespoons each. 
  3. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. When it's hot, place the patties into the skillet about 2 inches apart. 
  4. Cook for about 3 minutes per side, or until golden and crispy on the outside and thoroughly cooked through. It is better to slightly overcook as I like them crispy!
  5. Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with salt. 
  6. Serve with toppings of choice or eat plain!
Bon appetit!
Bon appetit!