My mother is constantly trying to get me to see her opinions as facts and to get me to change my beliefs in order for her to feel "right". She denies that she is trying to change my mind, but simply offering me the truth (because she thinks only her opinions are true.) My brother and sister both choose to ignore these types of messages from our mother and claim that I should do the same. Unfortunately for me, it seems that no matter what my response is, my mother thinks I'm being disrespectful. She and I do not see eye-to-eye on most issues and I'm just trying to peacefully coexist for the sake of my kids and the rest of the family. I honestly do not know what to do anymore. I have set boundaries in order to protect my mental health in regards to my mother because I know she is a trigger for me. I have told her how I feel and yet she continues on her path. She has what I consider extreme views on the opposite side from where I sit. I have listened to her opinions and told her that I find her views extreme. I have said that I agree to disagree and want to leave it at that, but she continues to try to drag me into an argument I am not willing to have. She has said that there are always two sides to every argument, but that the truth often lies somewhere in the middle. I'm inclined to agree with her, but am unwilling to be the only person to try to get to that middle ground. I feel like she only wants me to compromise my views so she can feel vindicated in hers.

How do I continue to be the bigger person here and coexist peacefully with someone who is hellbent on convincing me that I'm wrong and she's right?