The Love Wellness Community Forum was created to provide women a safe space to discuss topics involving self-care, health, wellness, experiences and more. The Love Club is for anyone that is looking to connect with other individuals who share these interests. We always encourage open, honest and friendly discussions around the topics of the Forum. By accessing or posting to the Forum you agree to these Guidelines.
Use of the Forum is at your own risk. Love Wellness and its representatives are not responsible for any third party content that may be available in the Forum. Love Wellness and its representatives will not be held liable for any information provided in the Forum, and disclaim all liability resulting from use of the posted information. All opinions and views expressed in the Forum are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of Love Wellness and its representatives.
We reserve the right to change the Guidelines at any time without warning or notice. Your continued use of the Forum will be deemed acceptance of the updated Guidelines.
General Posting Guidelines
- Treat fellow Forum members with respect. Do not name call. Should you disagree with someone else’s opinion, settle the disagreement maturely. Attacks on or negative references to other members are prohibited. Rude, insensitive, or offensive comments are prohibited, including negative or sarcastic remarks. Always engage in mature, productive discussions. Repetitive comments and/or harassment of staff or other community members, including comments about a person’s appearance, are not okay.
- Should you have a problem with a member or post, send the member a Direct Message (DM) or optionally, report the post to Kacey (Director of Community) by flagging the post. Respect another member’s request if they prefer not to communicate via Direct Message or request not to be contacted at all.
- Understand that different perspectives will be shared in the Forum and by participating in the Forum, you are agreeing to respect your fellow members and understand that various viewpoints will be presented.
- Keep threads on topic. Start threads in the appropriate categories. Moderators may close certain topics and refer the posting member to a topic that’s already been created or merge similar comments into an existing thread. Merges will be made by Love Wellness sole discretion.
- Public threads are meant for all members.
- Users that post discussions or comments that are considered to be spam will be contacted and/or removed from the community. IE: responses such as cool, great, nice, etc.
- Profanity, inciting violence, references to violence, and inappropriate content are prohibited.
- Your posts must be truthful and not misleading. Posting false information and/or making false claims is prohibited.
- Share only material that you have the right to share. Do not post messages that violate federal, state, or local laws. Comply with intellectual property laws, including copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret law. Do not share material that is protected by a non-disclosure agreement.
- Posting, linking to, or discussing materials of a pornographic or obscene nature is prohibited.
- Referencing or discussing other subscription services is not permitted.
- Posting personal information (address, phone number, email address, etc.) on public posts is not permitted.
- Harassing or stalking Forum members is not permitted.
- Requesting that members contact you outside of the Forum is not permitted.
- You can edit your post for 1 hour after posting however if you are looking to have something deleted altogether, please contact Kacey (Director of Community) by direct message.
- Users can also report posts by clicking the Flag reaction and reporting the post.
- Linking to or promoting other online forums or groups is prohibited.
- Links to your own blog or social media accounts (including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, etc.) in posts is prohibited. Blog links are only permitted in your profile.
- If you have permission to share the content in question, outside links are permitted when quoting an article or blog post to credit an original author of a story, information, or image.
Safe Swapping Tips
- Remember the buying or selling of products is not permitted, so you should not accept cashier checks, money orders, gift cards, or wired money (e.g. Western Union).
- Never give out any private financial information (e.g. bank account, social security, credit card number).
- Ask members for information and ask questions regarding your trade; a great swapper will address your concerns and won’t mind.
- Exchange photos (with good lighting, multiple angles, etc.) prior to a merchandise trade.
- Remember, all trades discussed on the Forum are at members’ own risk.
Solicitation/Promotion of Outside Organizations
- Store and/or business promotions in your signature and/or profile links are not permitted.
- Soliciting donations or fundraising in the Forum, including via Direct Messages is prohibited.
- Spamming the Forum with outside links is prohibited.
- For advertising opportunities, please contact Director of Community @Kacey Langston. Kaceylangston@lovewellness.com
Failure to comply with the Guidelines can result in immediate suspension or termination of your Love Club Forum account at any time, without notice.