One bite and you won’t be able to resist this silky smooth chocolatey magic.
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 3 tbsp CacaoPowder
- 3 grams collagen
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- toasted coconut, to garnish
- Add all ingredients except for the sweetener and toasted coconut to a food processor. Puree until completely smooth, using a spatula to occasionally scrape down the walls of the jug.
- Sweeten to taste: Add 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey, then puree and taste. Drizzle in a bit more as needed. Depending on the size of your avocado, you may want to add another splash of coconut milk before processing again. Note that a slightly longer processing time will help give the mousse a lighter, whipped texture.
- Divide the mousse between two small bowls or cups and garnish with toasted coconut.
- *A note on sweetener: If you want, you can swap in a powdered natural sweetener to taste. However, the honey and maple syrup help to add moisture, so if using powdered sweetener, add an extra 1-2 tbsp coconut milk.
- Makes 2 servings