Acupuncture is a very helpful treatment for both balancing the hormones and the menstrual cycle. It also plays a huge role in reducing the stress that can interfere with fertility. If you do have access to acupuncture, I recommend trying monthly sessions with an Acupuncturist who specializes in fertility or women’s health.  Acupuncture is relaxing and rejuvenating and has thousands of years of historical use in women’s health and fertility to back it. There are different strategies for acupuncture treatments during different times of the menstrual cycle. Traditional Chinese acupuncture methods customize the point selection for the specific patient and the energetic imbalances that they present with. If you have access and finances to include Acupuncture, I highly recommend it.

Incase you've missed my previous articles breaking down my approach to fertility..check them out below!

In my first post, A Naturopathic Approach to Fertility Enhancement, I introduced the several vital states that I take with my patients (and their partners) to prepare for and enhance fertility naturally. 

In my second post, I touched upon the Detox Stage

In my third post, I discussed The Mayan Abdominal Massage. 

In my fourth post, I discussed Building and Balancing.

Stay tuned for my final post, where I'll dive deeper into this 5 Stage Approach and discuss the importance of exercise and lifestyle. 

With love, 

Dr. G