Happy Valentine's Day Love Club! 

How are you loving yourself today? I'm sure we've all heard the saying: To love others you must love yourself. When was the last time you looked in the mirror and told yourself "I love you" or, "I'm proud of you." I personally can't remember the last time I've done that but when it comes to those close in my life, I make sure they know every day just how loved and appreciated they are. 

It's easy for us to put our needs to the side and care for others (and it definitely feels good to spread love to those around us) but let this be a reminder that putting you first and screaming from the rooftops that you love yourself isn't being selfish or narcissistic. When you fill yourself up and love yourself whole heartedly, you have that much more unconditional love to give to those around you - and that is a beautiful thing!

We put together a 7 day affirmation guide to loving yourself well so that 7 days out of the week, you can look in the mirror and fall in love with yourself all over again. Today and every day, love yourself well❤️