Happy World Health Day TLC Fam! 

This day is all about embracing your health and wellness! I thought I would share a few of my top health tips that are simple additions to your everyday life! What are your favorite health tips? 

1. Drink more water. This tale as old as time will make all of the difference with your health and wellness.
  2. Get more sleep. Sleeping 7-8 hours per night is absolutely essential. I love to use my Hatch alarm clock and sleep routine to wind down.
  3. Eat more real foods. My eating philosophy is to eat less processed foods and more organic vegetables, as well as responsibly sourced meats and seafood.
  4. Move at least 20-30 minutes every day. I block out time in my calendar to make sure I move every single day. It is so important to my mental and physical health. The Class by Taryn Toomey is a go-to for me- you can stream it online and do it from home.
  5. Focus on your feminine health. Taking probiotics, balancing your vaginal flora, using mild, pH balanced cleansers, and listening to your body are all so important.
  6. Eat more fiber. Consuming fiber-rich foods such as legumes, whole grains, nuts, oats, apples, broccoli, bananas, and strawberries will help to maintain good gut and skin health. Fiber helps your gut, which in turn helps keep your hormones balanced and skin in check.