Hi TLC Fam!

Today I turned 35! I shared this on Instagram today and wanted to make sure all of YOU saw it too! I believe I’ve hit the age when you’re supposed to stop telling people your age but whatever, I’m 35 today! I’ve done a lot of reflecting on the past 5 years of my life as both 30 and 35 are milestone birthdays and it’s with a little smile that I remember all the fear I used to hold inside about getting older. 

I tried so hard to make my life happen growing up - with relationships, jobs, my body, anything you can think of really with results that were just OK. It’s true that with age comes grace, and the realization that when you “let go” is when the things you want actually begin to show up. And - unsurprisingly, all those painful lessons you have to learn really DO help you to take advantage of your newfound “older” perspective 😅

So to sum a very long story up right now before I run out of character counts and you keep scrolling, here it is: 35 is great. If you’re turning the age corner like me, don’t worry! It’s a-ok here if you allow it to be 🥳

What advice do you have for birthdays, life, etc? Would love to know what little piece of inspiration is speaking to you right now or even what birthday traditions you have. Mine is reflecting and I'm so grateful to be able to share with you all, the amazing Love Club community!

most days don't look like this but today i'm celebrating a little extra!
most days don't look like this but today i'm celebrating a little extra!